Register to vote. Or confirm that you still are registered.
- Visit your Secretary of State website for more information on how to vote or use a service such as RockTheVote.org to help you get registered.
Confirm that you are registered with your current address and find out where your polling place will be.
- Visit your Secretary of State website for more information on where you should vote.
Contact your tribal council and request that they create tribal voter guides.
Take care of yourself first, then take care of those around you.
- Encourage friends and family to vote and help them get registered.
If you encounter problems during voting, report them.
- Contact the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law non-partisan toll-free hotline (866-OUR-VOTE), which is available now through election day.
- Report the problems to the Native American Voting Rights Coalitions at email@example.com.
Check out the resources available from Native Vote.